Hello beautiful people! How are you today?
It’s been a while since I posted my latest article and I really missed you very much!
It was a pretty long break and I had enough time to think about what I want to do and what is the plan, cause now I am in a new country, I have a new house and a new life.
I have a good news! I am not stopping from blogging and I want to continue with a wonderful story: MY TRIP TO AMSTERDAM!
Amsterdam is a very beautiful city, with a gorgeous architecture! Homes look like cakes, so colorful and yummy and people are very open and positive!
We booked our room through airbnb.co.uk and it was very cosy, clean and pretty. For 3 nights we paid £225, which is a very good price for Amsterdam. Because it is all year full of tourists, everything is overpriced.
I will write for you a list of locals which I liked very much:
- Vleminckx (the best fries I ever eaten, they have more than 20 sauces).
- Benji’s (delicious and healthy breakfast / brunch).
- Sumo (for all the sushi lovers, pay €20 and eat how much you want).
- Take a boat / bus tour, you will see a lot of beautiful places.
- Visit Rijks Museum (for all the art lovers).
- Visit Openbare Bibliotheek (for all the book lovers).
- Also they have in the city center a lot of cheese stores, try their cheese, it’s very tasty!
Visit Amsterdam! 3 days are more than sufficient to see the main places, to eat good and to enjoy your time!
That’s all for today, I hope you liked it and don’t forget: Follow your dreams!
Don’t forget about my Instagram page!
Have a wonderful day and week! Hugs and kisses! XOXO